Keep up-to-date with your library account on your mobile phone using the library’s Shoutbomb text messaging service.
- Receive text notices about items available to pick up, items due soon, overdue items and fines.
- Send a text to request a renewal and receive a text back with the result of your request.
PLEASE NOTE: The library does not charge a fee for this service, but your cell phone plan’s regular text-messaging rates apply.
What you need
- A text messaging-capable mobile phone
- Subscription to text messaging (confirm with your cell phone service plan)
- The 13 or 14 digit barcode number from your library card
- The PIN for your library account (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number)
How to signup
- Text the word signup to 833-568-7242
- Reply to the messages from Shoutbomb with your library card number and PIN